Thursday, June 4, 2009

All about Emily

For a while now, there have been a lot of posts about Katie, TJ, and Tyler. That's just because they have been so busy. But I wanted to take a day to talk about Emily. She is the oldest, and so we rely on her a lot. Maybe more than is always fair. But she (usually) shows responsibility. I don't tell her enough how proud I am of her, so I wanted to take this opportunity to do just that. For no other reason than that I love her.
Emily,
You are turning into such a wonderful young woman. The world can be yours. You just have to believe in yourself as much as I believe in you. I am so proud of you - not just for what you do, but for who you are. I love you more than I could ever put in a post or on paper. I just want you to know that you are ALWAYS with me, in my heart, no matter where you go. Remember that you can always come to me. You will always be safe and loved. I love you.
Always.
Mom(my)

1 comment:

  1. Nothing like logging on and seeing 4 "new" posts I have to read all at once. Get with it, MOM! And how about letting the kids take the keyboard for a change?!!?
    The kids have been busy indeed, and more excitement to post from this weekend.
    Soon the rush will give way. I know you kids are counting hours til school lets out. And I know you, Jen, are counting down days til NEXT year STARTS!
    =)

    ReplyDelete