Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Reflections of Elementary School by TJ

Today was my graduation. I graduated the 5th grade. I remember from Mrs. Lathom's friendly smile to Mrs. Perry being nice, from Mrs. Gerringer's sense of humor to Mrs. Brookshire always being kind when I wasn't paying attention. From Mr. White always making sure I was paying attention. I enjoyed 5th grade most because all of the teachers, Mrs. Shear, Mr. Jaynes, Mrs. White, Mrs. Alvarez, and Mrs. Huggins for always being there for me and always being so supportive. Clear Creek was the school. The 5th grade teachers were the only reason I bothered getting up at 6:30 every morning.I will always remember my teacher from New York who will always remember me.
From left to right: Ms. Mullis, Mrs. White, Mrs. Shear, Mr. Jaynes, Mrs. Huggins, and Mrs. Alvarez
I will miss them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment