Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Quartermaster TJ

Hey its TJ here, I just went to Boy Scouts and I was elected Quarter master. Quarter master is the person who is in charge of patrol gear. That means when we go on a trip I take care of the patrol gear (tents, kitchen, chuck boxes). I also received word via my teacher there will be a 3 on 3 basketball tournament. To enter I have to get sponsors for the American heart association. I need at least five dollars to enter. If anyone wants to sponsor e-mail me at Tspicer98@yahoo.com or E-mail my mom.
Hey, it's TJ's mom here. If you have any plastic grocery bags, please bring them to Thanksgiving. Clear Creek is collecting them. They recycle them through Harris Teeter and get money for the school. Thank you for your support.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, it's Aunt Freak here. ;)
    We have tons of plastic bags and a little cash, so Clear Creek and TJ can count on our support.

    ReplyDelete