Monday, November 23, 2009

We're back.

OK. So it's been a little while since we posted anything. But we're officially back. We will be filling in missing time over the next few weeks, so be on the lookout. I am sure mostly everyone knows most of what you've missed, but be prepared to see it in words (and photos). The one thing you may or may not know about of recent is my new found obsession with couponing and saving. Yes, I know, it has been a long time coming. But, oh... my... gosh!! What a rush. Who knew you could get paid to shop?! Yes, that's right. And just in time for Christmas, too. So, you will have to forgive me if I seem a little rude by telling you how much I spent on your gift(s). I more than likely will get it on a HUGE sale, or with a coupon. But, hey, it's the thought that counts, right? Just chalk it up to coupon fever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment